- What information EVERWIN collects from you and how it is used
- What choices you have about how EVERWIN uses your information
- How EVERWIN protects your privacy
- What EVERWIN does about children visiting this Website
- How you can contact EVERWIN
- Third-party social media websites
Like many other websites, EVERWIN actively collects information from our users of the EVERWIN Website users both by asking specific questions on this Website and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). When you visit this Website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. EVERWIN uses this information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your resume to EVERWIN for purposes of obtaining employment, the resume will be used for activities related to your potential employment.
Some of the information EVERWIN collects from users depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends to websites you visit or how to change your browser settings. In addition to the information sent by your web browser, as you navigate through a website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection.
Like most website operators, EVERWIN tracks IP addresses, uses session, persistent and flash cookies and may use other successor tracker technology, and assign Internet tags. Our system also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on this Website and collects operational information about the technology you use, such as your browser, type of computer, operating systems, Internet service providers and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the EVERWIN Website.
We reserve the right to use electronic images known as web beacons, also referred to as single-pixel gifs, and any other successor technology, that permit us to count users who have visited certain Website pages and for other related statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
EVERWIN passively collects information to understand which areas of this Website are most popular, which areas may require improvement, and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to update and improve this Website. EVERWIN also uses this information for information system and data security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches and to provide you with a safe online environment.
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever EVERWIN collects personal information on this Website, EVERWIN will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within EVERWIN.
EVERWIN retains the personal information collected on this Website in order to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
We do not otherwise distribute to third parties your personally identifiable information. However, we will have no liability for disclosure of information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized intervention of third parties.
EVERWIN strives to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
- If you do not want any information collected, then you should choose not to use this Website.
EVERWIN works hard to protect your personal information. We will not sell personal information collected from this Website to mailing-list brokers without your express consent. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. All EVERWIN servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by using the feedback mechanisms provided at this Website, by clicking on the feedback link or by writing us at the address below.
EVERWIN PNEUMATIC CORP.
No. 7, Wugong 7th Road, Wufeng District
Taichung City, 413, Taiwan
This Website may contain links to third-party social media sites, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube. EVERWIN makes pages available on any such websites for informational purposes only, subject to the guidelines and/or disclaimers applicable to such pages. Your use of EVERWIN pages on social media websites are subject to the guidelines and disclaimers posted on such websites. We recommend reviewing those guidelines and disclaimers carefully.