ABOUT US - COMPANY HISTORY
Scroll through our timeline and see how EVERWIN has evolved over the years.
Scroll left or right through EVERWIN's timeline
- With more than 35 years of pneumatic tool development and manufacturing experience, EVERWIN PNEUMATIC CORP. was founded by a group of Taiwanese and American experts
- Becomes a member of the Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributor Association (STAFDA)
- Develops and launches the brand's first two tool models, industrial coil nailers PN57 and PN70
- American sales and service oriented operation is founded based in Rhode Island with reps in the midwest and the west coast
- Sets distribution network in the USA, serving 40 of 50 states. Enters the Canadian, Mexican and Korean market while setting eyes on Europe.
- Groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a brand new headquarters eight-times the size of EVERWIN's plant at the time, a total investment of $16 million USD
- Moves into brand new EVERWIN headquarters with added capabilities in a new CAPS warehousing system and PDM product data management system
- The FCN90L wins the 2017 Pro Tool Innovation Awards and goes on to revolutionize the wooden construction industry in the Nordics
- Acquires Keyence's XM Series Handheld Probe Coordinate Measuring Machine to boost precision and efficiency of incoming quality control
- The SCN51 Utility Coil Nailer wins the 2018 Pro Tool Innovation Awards
- Nominated in the "Growing Together" category in Kyocera SouthernCarlson's annual supplier's award
- The SN50S5-A Full-Automatic Stapler wins the 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Awards
- Vertically integrated manufacturing of precision composite components in-house
- Implements brand new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system designed by leading oriental ERP system provider, Digiwin
- Won the D&B TOP 1000 SMEs Elite Award! The TOP 1000 recipients of the award are selected based on the financial, payment, purchasing, and 3-years exporting status among over 1.3 million SMEs in Taiwan.
- Won the "Best Place to Work" Award! Selected as the "Best Place to Work" by the city government of Taichung, an honor given to 28 companies in central Taiwan.
- EVERWIN proudly scooped the 31st National Award of Outstanding SME's. 8 companies out of 1,590,000 SME firms in Taiwan were selected for this year's award.
- This year marks 10 years since EVERWIN was founded. With your support we have expanded from 2 tools in 2012 to a premier supplier of Industrial and Pro-focused fastening solutions.10 Years of Tool-Making Excellence... with More to Come.