EVERWIN’s FN1850 18-gauge Brad Nailer
After two-years in development, five engineering pilot runs and eight-plus field test takes, the new EVERWIN FN1850 (18 gauge brad nailer) is finally ready to get into your hands.
“We closely observed habits of our users in different applications,” says Andy Chuang, manager of marketing and sales, “For example, we responded to the industrial markets demand for tool longevity, therefore the FN1850 features an all-aluminum magazine, an upgrade from other manufactures using plastic. We added a one~piece aluminum cap without an adjustable port to prevent unnecessary additional piece breakage. We angled nose bolts to relieve driving force pressures on the tool.”
Ideal for trim work, furniture building, other finishing applications. The EVERWIN FN1850 18-gauge brad nailer features many upgrades:
- Hybrid Safety Arm. 30% more compact than other competitors’ model and helps deliver precise nail placement.
- Oil-Free Engine. The tool does no need to be oiled keeping the work piece clean. In addition to the no-mar pad your work surface is virtually free of any mark or stains.
- Rear Exhaust Design. Directs air and dust debris away from the user and workpiece.
- Nail Reload Indicator. Reminds the user when to reload the tool in advance.
- Jam Clearance. The industrial grade tool free jam clearance mechanism minimizes downtime.
- Depth Adjustment. An optional feature allows nails set at desired depth.
The FN1850 boosts a pinch-free ergonomic trigger, available in two trigger options available:
Features such as depth adjustment and belt hook are optional.
EVERWIN tool’s longevity matched with industry-leading automation control valves, the FN1850 also offers an immediate upgrade to automation solution providers looking to boost efficiency and minimize maintenance rates.
# # #
About EVERWIN PNEUMATIC
EVERWIN® was founded in 2012 by a group of American and Taiwanese pneumatic tool experts, each boasting decades of experience and success in the world of pneumatic fastening. They founded the company with one shared goal in mind— to “build a brand the fastening industry can rely on for consistency and efficiency”. EVERWIN quickly garnered recognition as a premier brand for industrial fastening tools. With strong roots in the industrial market, EVERWIN has a different take on construction nailers and staplers from most price-driven manufacturers today; and with a touch of innovation, its 2017 and 2018 product introductions earned EVERWIN back-to-back Pro Tool Innovation Awards